Grow your career with New Pacific Metals
Help advance Silver Sand – the most exciting precious metal exploration project in Bolivia. Vancouver-based New Pacific Metals Corp. (TSX-V: NUAG) is seeking a highly motivated senior exploration geologist to become part of a growing operational team.
- Technical reviews of mineral properties
- Data compilations
- Planning and implementation of exploration and development programs
- Other related duties
- Masters or B.Sc. in Geology
- Certified Professional Geologist designation
- 10 - 15 years of related (precious metal) work experience in exploration and economic geology
- Strong communication, leadership, management and organizational skills
- A willingness to spend time in the field, have a good attitude and be flexible
- Spanish fluency
- Knowledge of Surpac, Micromine, ArcView and AutoCAD
- Experience in South America
- Experience working at high altitudes
New Pacific Metals Corp. offers a competitive remuneration package and opportunities within a dynamic, well-financed mining company that is 30% owned by Silvercorp Metals Inc. and 12% owned by Pan American Silver Corp.
If this role sounds like a good fit, please submit your resume and cover letter and our team will review your application.
If you know of a colleague who may be interested in this role, please share this page with them.
About New Pacific Metals
New Pacific Metals is exploring and developing precious and base metals properties in South America, Canada and China. Our flagship property is the Silver Sand project in the Potosí Department of Bolivia.
Our largest shareholders are Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX: SVM), the largest primary silver producer in China, and Pan American Silver Corp. (TSX: PAAS), one of the world’s largest primary silver producers, which operates six mines, including the San Vicente mine located in the Potosí Department of Bolivia.